EPCI | Bringing Passive Professionals Together
EUROPEAN PASSIVE COMPONENTS INSTITUTE
! Be active in Passives !
European Passive Components Institute’s is a premium source of passive components related information and tools since 2015. It is one of the few resources dedicated purely to passive components “niche” market.
EPCI mission is to provide easy to get, independent and verified passive components information for designers, component engineers, buyers, strategic marketers, FAEs, quality engineers, students and everyone with interest in these components.
Ing. Tomáš Zedníček Ph.D.; Czech Republic
- Electrotechnology Degree by Technical University of Brno,Czech Republic in 1993
- Ph.D. in Tantalum Capacitors in 2000> 21 years working for tantalum capacitor manufacturer
- > 15 years in position of Worldwide Technical Marketing Manager
- more than 60 technical papers and 1 US/international patent4 outstanding/best award technical papers at CARTS passive component conference
- 2005 Dr. Zandman award for a great contribution to passive component industry
- Lecturer of capacitor technologies, presentation skills and inter-culture communication
- July 2015 – Founder of the European Passive Components Institute
External Advisors – Passive Industry Experts
Dipl.-Ing. Reiner W. Kühl; Germany
- Dipl.-Ing. degree in Physics by University of Applied Science in Luebeck, Germany in 1973;
- > 25 years product and process R&D, working for thin film resistor manufacturers
- 15 years in position of Technology and Quality-Customer-Service Senior Management;
- More than 20 technical papers and 1 European / international patent;
- 2 Outstanding Paper Awards at CARTS passive component conferences;
- 2000 Highly Commended Award from the LITERATI Club of MCB University Press;
- 2008 Dr. Felix Zandman Passive Electronic Components Industry Technology Award for Recognition of Acknowledged Industry Leadership & Perseverance of Vision;
- Expertise in components’ reliability & failure analysis, thin film resistors’ technology (MELF, chip), barrel electroplating, electro-isolation lacquer, laser machining, etc
Luca Primavesi; Italy
- Master of Science Degree in Chemical Engineering, Applied Physical Chemistry in 1997
- Researcher at the National Research Council
- Research in the field of electro-chemistry, kinetic, applied physical chemistry.
- Member of the International Society of Electro-chemistry
- Guest for research at Politecnico of Milan, lecturing and thesis supervisions.
- Since 2015 President of Itelcond, a company manufacturing aluminium electrolytic capacitors