EPCI | Bringing Passive Professionals Together
EUROPEAN PASSIVE COMPONENTS INSTITUTE
! Be active in Passives !
European Passive Components Institute’s is a premium source of passive components related information and tools since 2015. It is one of the few resources dedicated purely to passive components “niche” market.
EPCI mission is to provide easy to get, independent and verified passive components information for designers, component engineers, buyers, strategic marketers, FAEs, quality engineers, students and everyone with interest in these components.
Ing. Tomáš Zedníček Ph.D.; Czech Republic
- Electrotechnology Degree by Technical University of Brno,Czech Republic in 1993
- Ph.D. in Tantalum Capacitors in 2000> 21 years working for tantalum capacitor manufacturer
- > 15 years in position of Worldwide Technical Marketing Manager
- more than 60 technical papers and 1 US/international patent4 outstanding/best award technical papers at CARTS passive component conference
- 2005 Dr. Zandman award for a great contribution to passive component industry
- Lecturer of capacitor technologies, presentation skills and inter-culture communication
- July 2015 – Founder of the European Passive Components Institute
Luca Primavesi; Italy
- Master of Science Degree in Chemical Engineering, Applied Physical Chemistry in 1997
- Researcher at the National Research Council
- Research in the field of electro-chemistry, kinetic, applied physical chemistry.
- Member of the International Society of Electro-chemistry
- Guest for research at Politecnico of Milan, lecturing and thesis supervisions.
- Since 2015 President of Itelcond, a company manufacturing aluminium electrolytic capacitors