TAIYO YUDEN announces completion of its new factory at TAIYO YUDEN Sarawak, Malaysia as environmentally friendly and cutting-edge production base for MLCC Multilayer Ceramic
TAIYO YUDEN SARAWAK CO., LTD., a subsidiary of TAIYO YUDEN CO., LTD. has completed the construction of a new factory, and has held a completion ceremony.
As part of the medium-term plan for boosting the production of multilayer ceramic capacitors, TAIYO YUDEN constructed new factory at TAIYO YUDEN (SARAWAK) CO., LTD. The new cutting-edge
factory is environmentally friendly, contributing to the reduction of greenhouse gases through energy conservation by using energy efficient production equipment and energy creation.
We will continue developing electronic components that promote the evolution of electronics equipment, as well as ensure timely supply to our customers.
Outline of TAIYO YUDEN (SARAWAK) New Factory
- Total floor area: Approximately 73,000 m2
- Construction area: Approximately 38,000 m2
- Starting construction: September 2021
- Completion: October 2023
- Planned investment amount: Approximately 20 billion yen (only the building)
Outline of TAIYO YUDEN (SARAWAK) CO., LTD.
- Name: TAIYO YUDEN (SARAWAK) CO., LTD.
- Location: Lot 977, Block 12, Sama Jaya Free Industrial Zone 93450
- Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia
- Representative: Masashi Toyama. President
- Date of establishment: December 20,1994
- Capital: One hundred million Malaysian ringgit (as of March 31, 2023)
- Main business: Production of multilayer ceramic capacitors
- Site area: Approximately 493,900 square meters
- Number of employees: 4,917 (as of March 31, 2023)
Read the original post at TAIYO YUDEN Completes MLCC Factory at Sarawak, Malaysia